For many of us, working from home is new territory. It was one thing to maintain brilliant balance when there was a clear separation between work and home, but this is an entirely new dynamic.
If you’re finding yourself increasingly frustrated trying to be productive in your work while still being present for your family, this episode is for you. I’m going to give you some of my best tips on how to best set up your home for work, arrange your schedule so that nothing falls through the cracks and set clear boundaries on when to be in work mode and when to put it away for the day.
Show highlights include:
- Doing this properly can make or break your productivity when working from home (4:53)
- Do these three things to get the most out of your home workspace (5:43)
- A game-changing purchase that will revolutionize your ability to work at home (7:13)
- A kind and clever way to let your family know when you shouldn’t be disturbed (8:16)
- A simple scheduling technique that helps organize ALL your responsibilities (9:21)
- Take this key step with your partner to avoid scheduling confusion and chaos (15:01)
- Intentionally approaching these 2 thresholds is key to moving smoothly through your day (17:32)
Post on Instagram with #letsbebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
https://cherylanneskolnicki.comFind out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: