Years ago, my approach to time management was like that of a swimmer. I focused on what was in front of me, got it done and moved on to the next thing. And when life is calmer, like the water in a pool, this approach to time management works well.
But when things get more complicated, all of a sudden it may seem as though you got dropped in the middle of the ocean. Instead of still water, you have waves coming at you from every direction. And this requires a different approach.
In this episode, I’ll teach you the 3 important skills you must learn to take the time management approach of a surfer.
Show highlights include:
- What swimmers can teach you about how to approach your daily tasks (5:30)
- The unmistakable sign you need to change your time management style (10:01)
- The #1 skill you must master to “surf” effectively (11:18)
- If you try to surf without this key attribute, you’ll get tossed by the waves (15:26)
- How to successfully push through the grueling transition from swimmer to surfer (17:27)
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: