We all know what happens if you give a mouse a cookie, but what about if you give a mom 10 minutes? You might feel there is just not enough time to do all the things you need to get done, and chances are it’s stressing you out.
Today I’m going to discuss just how much can be accomplished if you approach short pockets of time with intention, and I’ll give you my top three tips for transforming your wasted 10 minutes into productivity and action.
Show highlights include:
- The pattern of waste that is holding you back and why you’re not seeing it (3:22)
- How you can add meditation to your day in less than 10 minutes (5:30)
- The simple thing you can do for just a few minutes a day to clear your head and help keep you focused (6:38)
- Taking time to make this one thing can change the course of your day (7:42)
- The key to ending procrastination and start clearing your plate of unfinished projects (8:21)
- The lie you are telling yourself that is keeping you stuck (10:49)
- The simple fix to keeping your laundry from piling up and never getting put away (11:50)
Post your results on Instagram with #letsbebrilliant and tag @cskolnicki
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: