We all have talents, gifts, and interests beyond our day-to-day professional lives. Whether you love to perform music, coach baseball, or bake amazing cakes, they may provide an important outlet. But those can’t ever actually become your day job, right?
Today’s guest is Cathy Heller, podcast host and author of Don’t Keep Your Day Job. She has coached thousands of people to create a life they love waking up to.
In this episode, we will discuss the importance of service, increasing momentum, and how to turn your passion into a paycheck and start living your purpose everyday.
Show highlights include:
- How changing your perspective on your talents can turn your passion into your day job (7:50)
- Do your talents have to be your day job to fulfill your purpose? (11:55)
- How to do what you love and make money doing it (18:30)
- The key component that really builds a business (26:16)
- How your fear of failure is hindering your creativity (33:13)
Ready to get the rest you need to go through your day with vibrant energy? Get the 7 Day Sleep Makeover at: https://brilliantbalance.net/sleep
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: