As a kid, summers were just plain awesome. Those carefree days you spent at the pool, on family vacations, or just hanging out with your friends have become treasured memories.
But as a working mom, summers are a lot more stressful. You want to make sure your kids create the same kinds of memories, and yet you have to work.
Here’s the good news: Your job and your summer plans don’t have to be at war. You can make this season memorable and kick butt at work, all at the same time. This episode will show you how.
Show highlights include:
- How to create a “summer schedule” for long, relaxing evenings with the family after a productive day at work. (4:00)
- The “apprenticeship method” you can use to prepare your kids for adulthood and take some work off your plate at the same time. (6:10)
- 8 skills to teach your kids before they move out of your house. (7:05)
- How to make sure your kids have an amazing summer break —even when you have to work. (10:20)
- Why you SHOULD let your kids get bored. (14:25)
Download your FREE Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Get into my FREE online training – Master the 3 P’s of Work Life Brilliance:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057/
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work: