You’ll get left in the dust if you’re not adapting your marketing to what your market wants.
But what do they want? And how do you get them to pay attention to you?
Today, we’re answering those questions and talking about how to leverage content marketing to grow your business.
- What type of content to create to get your audience to hang onto every last syllable (1:13)
- Why the length of your content doesn’t matter (11:16)
- The shocking piece of equipment you probably already have that makes your content more authentic and shareable (2:45)
- How to create content that spellbinds your audience and makes it impossible to turn away (6:40)
- How to use the content you’ve already created to become prolific (1:44)
- Why over planning your content can bore your audience to sleep (2:30)
If there was ONE THING that was helpful in this episode, share this show with someone it will help, and come back next week.