That’s the frustrating feeling when you look at your net worth and realize you are in exactly the same place financially as you were last year.
And it’s the default situation for most Americans. Because society trains us that way. You know the drill:
- Save up
- Live below your means
- Hand over your investments to a complete stranger who doesn’t care if your investments plummet to zero.
It’s a recipe for failure.
But you know what? It’s not the only way. Because while you’re feeling stuck, there’s rich folks out there making and spending money freely, owning the things you want to own, and having the experiences you wish you had. And it’s not because they won the lottery, have rich parents, or took on stupid risks, either.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to become one of them. You’ll get the secrets to making money FAST, so you can live the life you deserve.
Show highlights include:
- How society has trained you to be broke since birth (and how to start generating wealth as soon as possible) (1:32)
- Why trading time for money is good for your financial health (if you follow this 3-step strategy) (2:13)
- The “Barriers to Entry” principle for identifying skills that will make you millions (4:10)
- How to turn entry-level skills into a million-dollar exit by “skill stacking” (7:27)
- The weird way society trains you to let complete strangers drain your net worth (10:38)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com