We’re all given the same 24 hours in a day.
Some people use those 24 hours to make 7, 8, and even 9 figures. While others can barely scratch $50k a year.
Both groups will say they work hard each day when asked. Coincidentally, they’ll also both say that they don’t have enough time to accomplish everything they want.
So, what’s the difference between the two groups?
The people making millions only focus on tasks that pay them what they’re worth!
When you do tasks that don’t pay you what you’re worth, you suffocate your free time, nuke your earning potential, and clobber your happiness.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
In this episode, you’ll discover how to stop doing tasks that underpay you, so you can double—or triple—your income at breakneck speed.
Show highlights include:
- The weird way spending more time Netflix and Chilling puts your productivity on steroids (0:33)
- How to unlock seismic growth in your business by stealing this trick from the IRS (1:21)
- Overworked and underpaid? Here’s how to reverse that using nothing more than your phone and a notebook (1:55)
- The “Road Trip” secret for eliminating your business-induced frustration, anxiety, and confusion overnight (4:17)
- The simple 3-step process for “cloning” yourself and doubling or tripling your income (9:33)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com