Selling is the lifeblood of every business.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in real estate, retail or lemonade stands — if you don’t know how to sell, you’ll never be rich.
Let me give it to you straight…
Anybody can become a master salesman and turn that skill into a million dollars (or more).
You just need to know the elements that sell anything.
In this episode, you’ll discover the 7 elements you need to sell anything to anyone. Armed with your new sales skills, you’ll be well on your way to abundant wealth.
Show highlights include:
- The “antidepressants & lawncare” method for selling like crazy by talking about everything except the product (3:54)
- A simple technique pizza shops use to become the most popular in town (steal this and attract a flood of customers to your business) (5:33)
- Failing business? Try the “market” tweak and watch your profits recover (even if you change nothing about your offer) (8:34)
- The weird way saying no to 90% of your customers helps you generate an abundance of profit (9:38)
- How to create customers who pay you every month for the rest of your life with one before-the-sale strategy (10:51)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com