“If you watch your pennies, your dollars will take care of themselves”
You’ve heard the saying. It’s been drilled into your brain since birth. But this lie will cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars over your career.
This saying is for the consumers. Those who laze on the couch, rack up credit card debt and force-feed themselves processed carbs.
If you’re a producer, you need to play by different rules.
In this episode, you’ll discover the rulebook for replacing the “coupon mentality” with a fresh wealth-building mindset. Instead of choosing between 1 ply and 2 ply toilet paper, you’ll be choosing between muscle cars!
Show highlights include:
- The weird reason your value pack of toilet paper stops you from building a million dollar business (2:28)
- Why plunging yourself into debt is the safest way to get rich (6:06)
- How working out your biceps beefs up your income (even if you’re not in the fitness industry) (9:26)
- An 8000 year old cashless trading system that rich people use to print money like an out of control ATM (11:48)
- The Broke Investor’s secret for making a 6-figure income (without spending your own money or going into debt) (14:51)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com