When you’re starting out, growth is easy. When you’re at zero, even a tiny amount of money is more than you’ve ever made in your own business. But if you’re like most entrepreneurs, you soon hit an income plateau:
You’re plowing through your to-do list, but your income stays flat.
If you’re wondering why, here’s a simple explanation: Most entrepreneurs are great at seeing the big picture, but struggle with putting the puzzle pieces together.
So if you’re doing more without earning more, this could be your bottleneck. But how do you solve the problem?
It’s surprisingly simple: ask better questions.
Great questions make business coaches so effective. You hold the solution to your problems already, but questions unlock it. In this episode, you’ll discover the 3rd-grader questions that put millions of dollars in your bank account with less effort than you think.
Listen now and reach the abundant life you’ve been dreaming of.
Show highlights include:
- The “who, who, who… how?” strategy that removes your business’ profit bottleneck (3:40)
- How to make more money by removing 80% of the items on your to-do list (it works whether you’re a fortune 500 exec or a solopreneur) (4:16)
- Why “hiring like you want to fire them” reduces employee churn and makes your work life more enjoyable (even if you hate letting people go) (7:35)
- The “story behind the sale” method that lets you close high-value deals on autopilot (without manipulation tactics) (9:42)
- Why “wasting” thousands of dollars on a coach can be a 10x investment (even if they never solve any of your problems) (10:49)
- How to create lucrative deal opportunities by asking questions like a 3rd grader (11:39)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com