If you're a W-2 employee and you want to start your own business. You're just like the rest of your co-workers. But starting a business is hard work, costs money, and takes time.
So how do you quit your job and start your business?
In this episode, discover the simple rules you'll need to follow to start your business today! And live the life you want to live.
Show highlights include:
- How adding value to the market place lets you become an entrepreneur (and how you can avoid the pitfall of selling snake oil) (0:41)
- Why putting forth effort for your dream manifests your startup company (even if you just have an idea) (2:47)
- How following through on a 100% money-back guarantee to your customers skyrockets your business (and sets you apart from your competitors because of their weak promises) (5:05)
- Why sharing your story with your audience prompts them to want to help you with your endeavors (11:32)
- The “60% Rule” that makes your company profitable (13:27)
- Why creating simple systems allows you to delegate and replicate tasks to scale your business (even if you have no idea what you're doing) (19:51)
- The “Explain The Why” method that lets you teach and train your team members to become CEOs (24:07)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com