We’re trained like monkeys to give away part of our paycheck every month to “invest” for retirement. It’s called a 401k – the slow and boring way to ensure you have enough money for a beater car, nearly out of date food, and a leaky roof over your head.
If your 401k is making you 5% a year and inflation is 8.5%, you’re not investing – you’re losing a piece of your financial freedom.
If you don’t want this to happen to you, you have to take investing into your own hands. If that sounds scary to you, don’t worry.
In this episode you’ll discover how to beat the market’s returns by a wide margin, even if you have no investing experience right now.
Show highlights include:
- The “self directed IRA” that lets you get 20%+ returns without “Uncle Sam” skimming tax off the top (5:00)
- The “piggyback” method that lets you make outsized returns without any investing skill (7:42)
- Why owning your home outright is costing you money every year (even if you no longer pay interest) (10:55)
- The “BRRRR” method that lets you quickly scale a real estate empire (even with limited starting capital) (15:32)
- Transform crypto from a volatile threat to your wealth into a stable income stream by “dollar cost averaging” (16:49)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com