Kids grow up thinking they can be anything when they grow up. A doctor, an astronaut… a YouTuber…
Maybe you believed it too.
But somewhere along the line, life smacks us in the face and trains us to be “realistic”.
We lose faith in ourselves and give up on our dreams.
If you’re surrounded by negative influences, you might think you’ve got it harder than others. Maybe it’s true.
But in the 21st century, you can choose your influences and turn your disadvantage into the strength to take on any challenge.
In this episode you’ll discover how to shape your influences with the help of the internet. After listening to this episode, you’ll feel equipped to take on any goal – no matter how “impossible” it seems today.
Show highlights include:
- Why obsessively copying successful entrepreneurs lets you pave your unique path to wealth (9:55)
- How to get a $200,000 keynote speaker to mentor you for free online (even if he doesn’t know you) (10:50)
- Turn YouTube’s “distraction algorithm” into your personal mindset coach who helps you become successful (12:27)
- How to breeze through your to-do list by accessing “motivation on tap” (even if you feel like lazing on the couch all day) (13:47)
- Why getting out of bed when your alarm rings is the first step to becoming a millionaire (16:24)
- How to identify “negative coaches” in your life so you can replace them with mentors who help you win (17:58)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com