You may have heard the saying “you’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with”. It seems simple: Hang out with millionaires and you’ll become wealthy, right?
But this rule can make you poor and kill your business if your five closest associates are holding you back!
But you have the power to choose your influences to surround yourself with people who’ll make you wealthy, happy and fulfilled (even if you don’t have a single wealthy friend right now).
In this episode, you’ll discover the surprising truth about who (and what) influences you. You’ll find out how to choose your influences and how they can put achieving your goals almost on autopilot!
Listen now to discover how you can create a chain reaction of abundance!
Show highlights include:
- One powerful habit you can implement on your next car trip to boost your confidence and quickly lift your mood (5:52)
- Why taking full responsibility for every bad luck event lets you escape the rat race (even if it was someone else’s fault) (6:50)
- Why selling is the most important skill for reaching your goals (even if you never want to be a salesperson!) (8:28)
- Two “happy millionaire” habits you should adopt now to fast-track your goals. (9:15)
- How your “relationship capital” could quickly make you wealthy… even if you lost it all tomorrow. (10:06)
- Why “burning your bridges” harms you in the long run—and how to get rid of toxic people’s influence instead (10:38)
- 4 asset types that could bring you abundant wealth in 2022 (12:44)
- How absolute nitwits are stumbling into real estate millions (if you do it deliberately, you’ll even look smart) (13:13)
- Why pushing a little harder to reach abundance creates a “chain reaction” of happy people in your life (15:19)
Get past being stuck and find new ideas to grow by joining the Bigger Vision Facebook group and visiting MyBiggerVision.Com