In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The weird way being dumb makes you a better leader at work and at home (3:57)
- Why getting your team to tell you no more often skyrockets your accountability (14:01)
- Walt Disney’s “Disney Drawer” method for making sure your team implements your big ideas without overwhelming them (16:48)
- How “DAWG Days” frees you and your team from the regular hustle and bustle of work to focus on your relationship with God (and how this helps your company grow) (18:40)
- Why the devil wants you to suffer from Imposter Syndrome (and how community liberates you from your negative self-talk) (22:07)
- How being called by God into a career you don’t want to do is a blessing in disguise that fulfills you more than any other career path (30:48)
If you’re in the Cincinnati area, come get a haircut at High Five to see what the experience is all about. You can also follow Sam and High Five on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/highfivesalon/ and learn more about their “Why” on their website here: https://www.highfivesalon.com/.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching another round of The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on September 6th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read