In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How running your family like a well-oiled business prevents you from bankrupting your marriage (2:59)
- 4 questions that help you easily craft your life’s vision statement tonight (5:38)
- The weird way being ruthlessly selfish helps you love your wife and children more (6:30)
- How burning out in your career drowns your mind with anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts (and how to overcome these nasty feelings) (14:01)
- The insidious way too much success can cause you to have a heart attack in your early 40s (15:56)
- Why exercise is perhaps the single best way to banish anxiety and depression (17:44)
- How sharing your weaknesses, shortcomings, and failures makes you stronger (especially if it feel like it makes you less of a man) (27:03)
- The “3S System” that prevents you from becoming so exhausted you give yourself a panic attack (33:02)
- How taking a “Sabbath Day” every week doubles your productivity (34:03)
If you’d like to connect with Bryan, you can shoot him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on June 7th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.