In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Jesus’s “Servant Secret” for genuine leadership at both work and home (3:42)
- How asking your wife to call you out when you’re too focused on work makes your family and business grow stronger (especially when it seems like your business will suffer) (7:38)
- The “Safe Word Strategy” that helps you and your wife reconnect after being distant with each other (11:35)
- How understanding that love is a choice helps you build a great, indestructible marriage (even during challenging seasons) (12:30)
- The counterintuitive way focusing on the humanity in your employees instead of their numbers builds better leaders and a more profitable company (13:34)
- The simple 5-word question to ask yourself if you’re in a rut or burnt out that instantly ignites a deep fire in your soul (18:01)
- Have trouble saying no to projects? Here’s the weird way a vision statement makes saying no easier than falling off a log (22:04)
- The “Input-Output Trick” which helps recharge your energy when you spend every day serving others (26:22)
- Why stories are not only the best way to sell products but also for selling faith and leadership (42:40)
If you’d like to connect with Brett, you can find his LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brett-williams1/. And you can check out his podcast Leading2Sales anywhere you listen to podcasts.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on June 7th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.