In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The “One Day Away” mindset shift that almost instantly curbs your depression (6:11)
- Why you feel “long-term tired” even when you sleep well and exercise (and how to easily reset so you’re the best version of yourself) (7:38)
- Do you battle anxiety and depression? Here are 4 simple ways to break those cycles before you self-destruct (9:41)
- The weird way your church can stunt your faith (23:48)
- How leaving the day-to-day of your business makes it run more smoothly and profitably (especially if you think stepping away will cause your company to crash and burn) (29:42)
- The counterintuitive way doubting your faith in front of your children helps them embrace Jesus with open arms (34:59)
You can follow Joe on Twitter at https://twitter.com/JoeBoyd. And you can learn more about his video production company, Rebel Pilgrim here: https://rebelpilgrim.com/ and his leadership event company, Leadercast here: https://www.leadercast.com/.
If you’re feeling stuck, are lacking confidence, or you’re inconsistent, I want to help you. I’m launching The Confident & Consistent Leader Program on June 7th to help you grow in the four main areas of your life: You, marriage, parenting, and business. To check out this program before it launches, head over to https://www.corymcarlson.com/leadership/.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.