In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The “Predictable Patterns Process” that lets you sneak in quality family time when everyone has a to-do list as long as the Eiffel Tower (4:33)
- How accidentally falling into different careers is the best way to pivot jobs (even if you try to live an intentional life) (9:38)
- The “Peace and Joy Parameter” that helps you figure out which career path God wants you to go down (14:58)
- Why moving cities without having both unity and clarity slowly sabotages your marriage (17:52)
- 3 simple ingredients that give your marriage crystal clear clarity (especially if your marriage is usually foggy) (20:11)
- The “Two-Thirds Income Rule” for quitting your job without worrying about how you’ll pay your bills (25:17)
- The weird way watching a captivating Netflix show grows your business (32:24)
If you’d like to learn more about Brandon’s coaching program, feel free to send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
Are you stuck in your business, your marriage, or with your spirituality? If you are, I’m launching the Prioritize Leadership Academy in April — designed to help you break through your financial, family, or faith-based rut. You can learn more about it here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/prioritizedleaderacademy/.