In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How “checking the boxes” of being a good Christian like going to church every Sunday strains your relationship with God (8:21)
- Why your relationship with God protects you from getting angry at life’s biggest punches in the gut like being cut from an NFL team or not getting a promotion you deserve (10:28)
- How God uses even the biggest Christian screw ups in amazing and mighty ways (21:01)
- The “Wis-dumb Approach” that transforms your biggest and dumbest mistakes into age-old wisdom (21:44)
- The insidious way achieving your wildest childhood dreams leaves you with an empty void (and the only way to permanently fill your void) (21:54)
- Think a multi-million dollar contract will fix everything wrong in your life? Here’s why 70% (or more) of NFL players are broke and divorced within their first two years of retirement (28:54)
- The “Training Camp Method” that keeps your life balanced (especially during seasons where you have to work hard) (34:17)
If you’d like to learn more about how Chase can help you improve your finances, check out his website at https://www.bmgadvisors.com/, connect with him on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chasecoffman/, or shoot him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
Are you stuck in your business, your marriage, or with your spirituality? If you are, I’m launching the Prioritize Leadership Academy in April — designed to help you break through your financial, family, or faith-based rut. You can learn more about it here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/prioritizedleaderacademy/.