In this episode, you’ll discover…
- How a bad home life swallows the joy from even your biggest financial wins (6:40)
- Why having a non-negotiable deadline for when work ends improves your family life and helps you make more money (even if you have a to-do list longer than the Eiffel Tower) (7:59)
- The “3 Questions Formula” that helps your entire family reach their full potential at home and in their careers (9:47)
- How taking advantage of your kids brings your family closer together (12:32)
- 3 words that instantly shatter all of your biggest self-limiting beliefs (22:25)
- How watching The Mandolorian every week with your kids helps them get closer to God (35:50)
If you’d like to learn more about how Jonathan can help you get your message out to the world, check out his website at https://marketyourmessage.com. Or if you’d like to grab a copy of his book, Your Message Matters, head over to https://yourmessagemattersbook.com.
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
Are you stuck in your business, your marriage, or with your spirituality? If you are, I’m launching the Prioritize Leadership Academy in April — designed to help you break through your financial, family, or faith-based rut. You can learn more about it here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/prioritizedleaderacademy/.