In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Every Fortune 500 CEO has this skill in common (3:10)
- Why hiring a coach when your business is booming prevents it from crashing and burning (even if it seems like it will never go belly up) (9:14)
- The “jack-of-all-trades mindset” that poisons both your home life and your business’s success (13:13)
- How one bad hire can unravel 10 years of hard work in 18 months or less (28:57)
- The “Restored Rule” that powers you through your most humiliating failures (without tossing and turning every night because of your mistakes) (30:01)
- Why crossfit recalibrates your psyche and helps you win at home and in business (31:02)
- How moving to a new city gets you out of a funk you didn’t even realize you were in (34:46)
Whether you need help moving to Austin or just would like business advice from someone you can trust, check out Wade’s website at https://squarecowmovers.com/, send him an email at email@example.com, or find his LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wade-lombard-5309b142/
Are you crushing it at work but struggling at home? If you want to learn how to win at home, then go to https://CoryMCarlson.com and download your free copy of “10 Ways To Win At Home.”
If you're looking for a resource to help you with these times when your work is now in your home, check out my book Win At Home First on Amazon. Forbes Magazine rated it one of 7 books everyone on your team should read.
If you're stuck in a rut, find working from home difficult, or your priorities have changed and you’re questioning your purpose, I want you to know you’re not alone. And I put together a webinar for you called The Power of Priorities and Purpose here: https://www.corymcarlson.com/is-this-for-you/.