Producer Jonathan and Yours Truly cover yet another 7 “Email Players rules” on today’s Ben Settle Show podcast extravaganza.
- How to position yourself in your market (especially if you sell a service) so people gladly pay you more, give you more respect, and take your advice often without argument or resistance.
- Why the money is NOT in the list. (And how to use this knowledge to make your income far more secure and “bullet proofed.”)
- The Rush Limbaugh/Howard Stern secret to building wealth. (And without you having to become a multi-million dollar radio talk show host.)
- Why your customers are the last people you should ask about how to sell them.
- Why women are the last people a guy should ask about how to attract them.
- The worst time to send a girl flowers. (If you try to give a girl flowers at any other time than the time revealed on this episode, you will simply creep her out.)
- Why Bruno Mars is responsible for a lot of guys getting dumped.
- The best kind of candy to give a girl as a gift. (And no, it ain’t chocolate.)
- How to not make an ass out of yourself when giving advice to someone.
- Why trying to get rich quick ain’t always a bad thing.
- Best way for freelance copywriters to give themselves financial security. (And no, not talking about selling their own products, they simply need to do what we discuss on the show towards the end.)
- And more, more, more…