Today’s exciting new “Ben Settle Show” podcast is for people who want to start or run a more successful podcast.
We rap about:
* What a “governor” is… and how it can make or break your podcast. (Even if you have a ton of natural podcasting talent, if you don’t know this, you’re dead in the water.)
* Why you should make it a goal to hurt at least one person’s feelings in each podcast.
* How to give someone unsolicited advice without sounding like a douche bag.
* What never to say in your first podcast episode. (Doing this will make you sound like a rank amateur—how do I know? Because I made this mistake. But you won’t after listening to this episode.)
* The one thing the world’s most popular podcasts do that will put you head and shoulders over everyone else in your category. (Not 1 in 100 podcasters know this, but you can start doing this right away, as soon as you finish listening.)
* A secret way to use Audible to make your podcast quality far better than any of your competition’s.
* How to make sure you don’t sound like a complete horse’s ass on your podcast.
* How to use an ordinary bath towel to make your voice sound sexier.
* And a honey bunches of #totes lot more…