Wanna hear some success tips you don’t normally hear?
And the reason WHY you don’t hear them is because most people who have learned them like my interviewee didn’t survive to tell the story.
I had a chance to sit down with Dr. Speed Selling, John Paul Mendocha, to discover the business he learned while living a rather insane lifestyle in his former profession. (I don’t want to blow the surprise. Just listen to the interview.)
- How the “ counting cards in blackjack” lesson can make you a much better marketer and entrepreneur.
- Secrets of a successful Vegas gambler for growing your business… regardless of the economy.
- Psychological lessons learned from (losing) gamblers… and how to use that to sell more of your products.
- The danger of being “satisfied.”
- The Barberton Ohio “anti-wealth” secret… and WHY you succumb to it.
- John’s “concentric circle” secret to being crazy successful in sales. (After 30 years of studying sales I had NEVER heard this before.)
- And MUCH more!
P.S. I appreciate you listening to my show.
And I’d REALLY appreciate a review on iTunes.