Your whole life you’ve been taught the importance of having goals. Financial goals, relationship goals, employment goals. But have you ever experienced the feeling of achieving your goals… only to find yourself with an empty feeling? Somehow, the accomplishment wasn’t as fulfilling as you expected it to be.
In this episode, Ray and Christy discuss how to experience fulfillment before you achieve your goals, why you are preventing yourself from feeling joy, and a simple method for controlling your emotions when you are angry or stressed out.
Show Highlights Include:
- The “relax and release” method for regaining control of your emotional response (2:43)
- The valuable lesson that your day-to-day stresses and inconveniences teach you (4:40)
- A key question to ask yourself when you begin to get irritated with someone else (5:42)
- How you prevent yourself from experiencing peace, love, and joy (10:18)
- The secret to enduring all your pain and struggle well (12:38)
- The truth about why achieving goals leaves you empty (13:56)
- Why striving for something only pushes it farther away from you (17:27)
- Doing this is preventing you from moving forward to improve your life (32:46)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.