Working well with your spouse can often be enough of a challenge, but what happens when you try to offer them advice as well? Have you ever been in a situation where your partner resented the coaching that you tried to give them? There’s a good chance that it’s because you made some small but significant mistakes in your approach.
In this episode, Ray and Christy go over the tactics and techniques that will help you be more effective when trying to coach your spouse or significant other, while still maintaining your relationship.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why the small difference between being a good coach and a great coach can save your marriage from disaster (8:55)
- Avoid marital catastrophe by not attempting to coach your spouse in these specific areas (10:14)
- Before you lash out, ask yourself this question when you begin to get frustrated at your partner’s decisions (15:40)
- The subtle way you strangle your spouse’s potential even though you think you’re helping (17:58)
- This simple question will help you reveal the right time to take that next step you’ve been considering (19:37)
- To be a good coach to your partner, avoiding this one relationship-killing mistake is crucial (29:21)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.