When two people come together for anything, be it a relationship or a business, things can get complicated. You have different personalities, different ideas, and different opinions. If you’ve ever felt out of sync with your partner, you know how bad things can get as a result.
In this episode, Ray and Christy discuss what it means to be “Both on Board.” They talk about why the differences you and your partner have can actually make you stronger, the first step you MUST take to get your partner on board, and more…
Show Highlights Include:
- The #1 way you can be “on board” with your spouse in your life and business, and put a stop to the tension and fighting (6:14)
- The secret to challenging your partner to make sure you are not being left behind or steamrolled (9:45)
- The commonly overlooked way disagreement can help prevent future disasters from occurring (10:50)
- How to break free of the cycle of problems looping in your head and stop wasting time and money (14:21)
- Why discussing difficult things can help you push through your lowest moments together (17:02)
- The almost magical technique for getting your spouse on board with you, even when they think you’re dead wrong (21:07)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.