Have you ever felt like you would be far more successful in your business (and personal) life if your spouse just supported you more? If they understood you better?
Chances are, you’re making some critical mistakes in the way you are trying to involve them. In this episode, Ray and Christy are interviewed by Tim Bratz and go into the best ways to reassure a skeptical spouse, ease your partner into your business and more.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to broaden the entrepreneurial mindset of a worrying spouse to reduce conflict and get unstuck (11:43)
- Is your spouse skeptical of your entrepreneurial adventures? Instead of trying to change them, do this instead and end the fighting (12:07)
- If you’re feeling disconnected from your spouse, you can do this activity together to bridge the gap and become close again (14:34)
- Do you need to “burn the ships?” Here’s one way to find out (16:08)
- The secret to building a successful entrepreneurial partnership with your significant other (22:03)
- The absolute WORST thing you can do when trying to get your partner involved in your business (23:50)
- This productivity technique could be the secret to a smoothly running business… and relationship (31:20)
Ready to co-create the perfect life with your partner? Head over to http://bothonboard.com/ to get your free special report on “7 Game-changers for Highly Effective Entrepreneurial Couples” and level up your life, business, and relationship.