You already know that disability insurance is something you need to have as a medical professional. But as your income increases over time, you may wonder which option is the best for you.
To help you cut through the clutter, Billy takes a closer look at the top insurance plans for physicians in the market. This week, he explains one of the most popular ones: Guardian.
Listen now to discover the pros and cons of the most popular insurance plan for physicians across the country. Plus, find out which coverage plan option is the best for you.
Show Highlights Include
- Two ways to increase your coverage with Guardian (0:37)
- A tricky clause that could get your Benefit Purchase Option Rider canceled (and how to keep it) (2:36)
- The three exceptions to your Benefit Purchase Option Rider that allow you to upgrade your insurance coverage early (3:22)
- 2 reasons to choose the Future Insurability Option ( even though it’s more expensive) (4:54)
- How the Future Insurability Option saves you loads of money if you‘re planning on moving to another state (7:06)
To ask questions on insurance coverage or to get a quote, please don’t hesitate to call us anytime at 704-270-2376, and I’d be glad to discuss your specific situation with you.