You probably already know that disability insurance is something you need to have, but you might have wondered if you need it while you’re young and not making much money.
In this episode, Billy discusses the benefits to getting your disability coverage as soon as possible, and why waiting could leave you without insurance when you need it most.
Highlights from this episode include:
- The #1 reason you must consider getting your coverage as early in your career as possible (1:01)
- Your financial exposure is higher than you think as a resident and how to protect your future (1:56)
- Why the discounts you get now save you even more money later (3:57)
- How to make the process as painless as possible, even when you feel like you don’t have a minute to spare (7:18)
- The life-changing risk you take by waiting to purchase your insurance (7:55)