We have several tour guides throughout our lives. Our parents, our teachers, our mentors, and our friends. When used correctly, these tour guides steer you down creating your own path, and becoming an experitus.
But the problem many people face is that they lose their own experiences in the process of bouncing from tour guide to tour guide.
Your tour guides become stumbling blocks, introducing more pain and suffering into your life instead of freeing you from it.
But at some point, life’s all on you.
And, as you’ll discover in today’s episode, that’s great news. Because it means you—and you alone—have the power to change your life, replace your negativity with positivity, and experience true freedom and joy.
Want to know the secret for becoming your own experitus and watching your freedom and joy jump through the roof?
Show Highlights Include
- The “expert of your life” mindset tweak for instantly boosting your self-esteem and joy (2:25)
- The special “BBP Experience” which trumps every other kind of experience and enables you to get rid of decades of trauma in 4 days (3:01)
- How learning from “experts” actually makes it harder to internalize the lesson (and what to do instead) (4:36)
- Why you don’t actually learn from your experiences unless you do this key thing afterwards (11:51)
- The “Experience Over Thinking” secret for resetting your mental habits and changing your default state from negativity to positivity (15:46)
- How “aha moments” and brilliant insights are the true enemies to making actual change (17:28)
Need help unlocking mental, emotional, and physical freedom in your life? Grab my new book, Built for Freedom: Adventures Through Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Trauma, Pain, and Our Body’s Innate Ability to Leave Them All Behind on Amazon (or Audible) here: https://www.amazon.com/Built-Freedom-Adventures-Depression-Addiction/dp/B0BS79GMYN
Or head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.