If you get diagnosed with OCD, bipolar disorder, or anything else, your first thought is to believe it.
But what if you’re wrong? What if labeling these differences as problems makes them feel insurmountable? And what if you could free yourself from these problems simply by breathing?
Well, good news:
Today’s guest, Tucker, was diagnosed with OCD and on the brink of suicide. But once he stopped thinking of it as a problem, it vanished. And he shares his story in today’s episode, so you can free yourself from whatever problems are making you miserable.
Show Highlights Include
- How faith-induced guilt and shame about your past can manifest as OCD later in life (7:23)
- The insidious way psychiatrists imprison you in your addictions and cause debilitating side effects (even if they have good intentions) (12:32)
- Why you don’t have a chemical imbalance wrecking your life (even if you’ve been diagnosed with a mental health disorder) (14:33)
- The weird way looking at your health diagnoses as passwords fast tracks your road to health (17:03)
- How to skyrocket your patience and tolerance in the next 3 minutes (even if your blood's boiling) (18:38)
- Why it’s possible to stop being depressed, anxious, and miserable just by breathing (23:36)
- Why relying on a therapist to uncover your root issues guarantees you won’t overcome them (even if your therapist is right) (28:49)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041