Religion helps many people overcome their struggles. But it also fills people with guilt, shame, and worthlessness which feeds their addictions.
Because religion is filled with stories about God that aren’t true. Humans have misinterpreted these stories for as long as religion has been around.
Here’s the truth:
God is nothing more than the ability to experience a divine state of being. You can tap into this divine state once you realize the history of God (even if you’re not religious). And once you do, you can throw your addictions out the window.
In this episode, I reveal how better understanding the history of God can free you from your addictions. And I give you a new way to view God (without losing your religion).
Listen to the episode now and discover why God doesn’t want you feeling ashamed and worthless.
Show highlights include:
- The counterintuitive way your religious upbringing feeds you porn addiction (2:03)
- How being shamed for your addictive tendencies increases your addictions instead of helping you ditch them (3:02)
- Why psychologists are dead wrong when they blame religion for your addictions (and the true cause of your addictive behaviors) (4:17)
- The weird “God as a Phone” idea that helps you overcome your addictions (6:50)
- How to free yourself from the unfounded, religious stories that fill you with shame (without sacrificing your belief in God) (24:22)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041