The Sermon of the Mount holds a ton of wisdom, whether you’re Christian or not. It’s a beautiful piece of scripture that teaches so many fundamental truths of life.
But most people miss a message that’s hidden behind a metaphor. That message could change your life.
This episode decodes that message.
If you apply the wisdom behind it, your life will be flooded with joy and happiness – even if you don’t work hard for it.
Want to unleash more happiness in your life without suffering for decades? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How looking down at the ground is a bigger source of inspiration than Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Tony Robbins combined. (3:11)
- Everyone searches for the wrong source of happiness. Here’s what happiness really is (and how to find it in your life). (7:48)
- Why seeking pleasure disrupts your internal happiness and keeps you unhappy (10:35)
- Why being busy sabotages your happiness (even if you’re being productive and making money) (13:20)
- Why endless thinking is the main source of your suffering (and why not thinking unleashes happiness in your life) (17:17)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041