Do your problems or negative thought patterns haunt you to your core? No matter what steps you take, you can't get rid of it. Not only is it crippling, but it makes you doubt your entire worth as a person.
This recently happened to a client of mine who’s still suffering from a bad divorce.
He was trying too hard to figure out “how” to solve this problem. But there is no “how.” You can only escape this vicious cycle by realizing the truth of your circumstance.
In this episode, I share this client story and how using a “Brain Software Upgrade” exercise can finally free you from these persistent problems.
Tune into the episode to set yourself free.
Show highlights include:
- How scribbling a stream of consciousness paragraph helps you recognize what’s agonizing you (2:18)
- The weird way your problems manifest in your actions, breathing patterns, movements, and even your words (and how to identify your problems so you can squash them) (3:32)
- Why trying to find the root cause of your problems sucks you back into suffering from them (5:26)
- The “Brain Software Upgrade” exercise that helps you finally overcome your most haunting problems (6:14)
- The insidious way a “fixation” thought pattern amplifies your helplessness to change your situation (10:30)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041