When you put someone up on a pedestal, you throw yourself down in a pit. And when you look at others as beneath you, you discount their opinions and beliefs.
Either type of comparison creates unnecessary suffering. Instead, if you just looked, you'd find that life is more beautiful when you appreciate the people around you.
In this episode, I’m revealing the dangers of comparison and how to stop looking up to or down at the people in your life. Nothing will create more happiness in your life than the secrets I shared during this episode.
Show highlights include:
- The “USB Method” for operating your body and mind that makes happiness burst through every cell in your body (2:55)
- Why putting anyone on a pedestal suffocates your self-esteem (even if it’s Jesus) (4:30)
- The “Dashboard Lights Technique” for dealing with your nasty emotions without falling back into your addictive tendencies (6:39)
- How to transform seething anger into a beautiful experience by not suppressing it (7:28)
- The sneaky way praying is a form of shifting responsibility away from you (15:51)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041