Society, culture, and tradition “force” a lot of beliefs on us from our childhood. As we grow older, we start to identify with these different beliefs. For example, gender roles and gender identity.
What if there was no such thing as masucline or feminine energy? Or toxic masculinity and toxic femininity? Do you think you’d be worried if you’re “man” enough or “woman” enough?
The truth is, these beliefs limit us and imprison us with endless misery and suffering.
In this episode, I’m revealing why masculine and feminine energy aren’t nearly as important as you think so you can free yourself from their grip and find joy.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How gender roles pigeonhole us into only fixing 2.17% of us instead of the other 97.83% (4:48)
- The “Ancient Indian Subcontinent's Secret” for achieving liberation and spiritual freedom that we don’t enjoy in modern times (7:05)
- How seemingly innocent sitcoms poison your emotions and rip your confidence to shreds (14:47)
- The subtle mindset shift that finally exiles toxic masculinity and femininity from the earth (15:12)
- How society brainwashes us with gender identity to limit our happiness (17:07)
- The “Box Yourself In Trap” that’s the source of all suffering (and how to free yourself from its grasp) (19:01)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041