Having a faith crisis can be difficult and lonely. It’s not easy to leave your church and tell your family — especially if you feel like you’ve been betrayed by your beliefs.
But a faith crisis can also be graceful. It doesn’t have to be a road filled with anger, bitterness, and resentment. And it can actually bring you closer with God too.
In this episode, I’m sharing how to have a graceful faith crisis and why it’s okay to ditch bad beliefs that are no longer serving you (even though it’s a tough decision).
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How to leave your faith (without feeling guilt, shame, or resentment) (14:16)
- Why raising your kids both with and without religion will make them smarter and more successful (18:31)
- How “my way or the highway” reasoning with religion manipulates you with fear (19:28)
- The oddball reason why God might prefer atheists over strong believers (26:31)
- Why it’s okay to leave your church or faith if it’s making you miserable (27:40)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.