I’ve noticed a lot of support groups zeroing in on being addicted to lust. The trouble with thinking you’re addicted to lust is that lust doesn’t exist — it’s simply an experience.
Labeling your addictive behaviors with an abstract, vague term like lust makes it even harder to leave your addictions in the dust.
In this episode, I’m sharing a new way to think about lust that will empower you to finally throw your addictions to the curb.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The “Dead Body” mindset shift that makes all your icky urges disappear (7:10)
- How simple posture changes instantly make lust flee from your body (9:35)
- The eerie way that changing your thoughts and breathing helps you ditch your addictive behaviors (11:07)
- Why your body is the single greatest personal development tool on the planet (13:32)
- How we’ve been brainwashed since elementary school to become a victim of our addictions (13:52)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.