Humans tend to make a big deal out of tiny problems. You’ve been trained your entire life — from your first homework assignment to your next job interview — to rely on fear to make decisions.
You think that making the wrong decision means your life will crumble and wither away. And it makes sense — your ancestors needed this level of stress to survive in their times. But it only fills you with anxiety and dread in your modern life.
In this episode, you’ll learn why all decisions are equally important, how to recontextualize every decision you make, and how to live a more unshackled life.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How ancient survival tactics cripple us with anxiety in our modern world (5:17)
- The sneaky “S-word” that clouds your judgement and shuts down higher levels of reasoning (7:27)
- The “Inventor’s Secret” for effortlessly finding brilliant, life-altering insights (7:54)
- The case for procrastinating on making life-changing decisions (9:36)
- The single greatest oversight you make when trying to solve your problems (10:13)
- How hiking helps you make dramatically better decisions (13:08)
- How to improve your life doing nothing more than turning on your blinker (18:47)
- The trick to instantly dwarf your biggest decisions (18:58)
If you’d like to learn more about Doug’s story I mentioned in today’s episode, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/unshackled.
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.