Relapsing is usually considered a bad thing. But is it really that bad?
The problem is when you say “relapse,” you’ve already placed a negative label on it.
What if instead of labeling it as a negative event, you stepped back and saw it for what it truly was: Your brain signaling to you that your life could be improved.
In this episode, I’m ending relapsing once and for all so you’re never a prisoner to your habits and addictions again.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The dirty “R-word” that is completely detrimental in your quest to find freedom (3:26)
- This simple vocabulary tweak will help you finally dump your compulsive behaviors, bad habits, and addictions (3:40)
- How your language brainwashes your perception of the world and makes life more difficult (5:02)
- Why relapsing doesn’t exist (15:24)
- The real reason you’re falling into a vicious cycle of your worst habits (17:47)
- The case for celebrating “relapses” instead of beating yourself up (19:27)
- How to stir up a tremendous amount of power to change your life without relying on willpower (21:10)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.