There are two main philosophies guiding all of our lives. You either try to take control of every aspect of your life. Or you trust in the cosmos that everything will work out.
And both seem pretty silly on the surface. Trying to control everything never works and ends in anxiety, depression, and worry. But passively hoping that everything will work out is equally as dangerous to your success.
However, trying to control everything is more dangerous than the other philosophy.
Because control is rooted in fear. It’s true that you can’t passively sit back and let life happen to you, but trying to control everything creates far more misery and destruction.
In this episode, I’m sharing with you how to apply both of these philosophies in your own life so you can create a better, happier life instead of creating more agony and despair.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why relying on your intellect and reason will set you up for failure (9:16)
- The hippy’s profoundly powerful secret for living a life free of unnecessary problems, stress, and worry (11:15)
- How logic and reason cage you in a rigid box without the key and deteriorates your life (12:13)
- The sneaky way control sabotages your relationships (16:52)
- Why trying to control every aspect of your life leads to anxiety and depression (19:50)
- How thinking about your own death instantly evaporates most of your fears (26:25)
- The trick to walk away free from addiction, suicidal thoughts, depression, and pain (27:13)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to thefreedomspecialist.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.