The way you define something limits your ability to fully explore it. If you want to be fully free, you need to learn to challenge your definitions of things — especially negative ones.
When you can see something from a different angle, not only does it make you appreciate it more, but it can free you from all the negative emotions you’ve attached to it.
In this episode, I’m challenging you to think about how you define things that happen in your life to help you become free from depression, anxiety, addiction, and suffering.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Is suffering good or bad? The answer might surprise you… (4:04)
- How you can choose not to suffer even if your world is crashing and burning around you (4:48)
- Why money, marriage, kids, and knowledge will leave you empty and depressed if you don’t have this… (5:53)
- The true source of all the suffering in your life (11:49)
- How something as simple as breathing makes profound differences in how you experience life (15:35)
- Why personality tests trap you and stop you from reaching your potential (16:44)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.