Sometimes setting boundaries in your relationship can have a positive impact.
But most times, boundaries build a wall between you and your partner that sabotages your relationship further.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about the dark side of boundaries and what you can do instead to build a stronger, more loving relationship.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The beggar’s secret for mastering relationships (3:05)
- How to bust the chains of the mental prison you’ve subconsciously trapped yourself in (5:40)
- Here’s why setting boundaries usually backfires and what to do instead (10:35)
- Need to set boundaries? Here’s how to do it without your relationship crumbling apart (13:11)
- Why you need to be selfish if you want to save your relationship (17:50)
- Think you need to set boundaries in your relationship? Listen to this first… (19:07)
- Half the trick to unlocking the full power and beauty of your relationship (19:23)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.