Is watching porn the same as cheating on your spouse?
Whether it is or not isn’t actually the issue. The trouble is we let our definitions of words and actions cloud our emotions and wreak havoc in our relationships.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about this taboo topic and why you need to change the way you think about pornography to save your relationships.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Porn’s dirty little secret for controlling your life (1:54)
- The case for looking at pornography in a positive light (11:47)
- How pornography seeps into your soul and poisons every facet of your life (17:24)
- The unlikely way pornography saves marriages (16:10)
- The cold, hard truth about why you’re ruining your marriage over lights on a screen (18:43)
- The sneaky way you’re demolishing your self-esteem while thinking you’re doing good (25:49)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.