What if everything you knew about overcoming trauma and suffering was wrong? Or worse –– it was actually prolonging your misery?
The good news is there’s something you can do about it.
In today’s episode, I explain how trying to “heal” is keeping you miserable and what to do instead.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The absolute worst thing you can do when trying to overcome addiction (1:29)
- The subtle mindset shift to live life on “easy mode” –– especially if you’ve struggled with pain and addiction in the past (3:55)
- How your beliefs about addiction might be sabotaging your recovery (9:30)
- What plants know about healing traumas that humans often forget (10:30)
- The case for not healing your past suffering and what to do instead (12:35)
- The hard pill to swallow about being married to an addict (14:02)
- How obsessing over fixing the past is ravaging your present and future (15:10)
- How to develop a “selective amnesia” about your most traumatic experiences (15:15)
- Nature’s best kept secret for overcoming agony (19:55)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.