We live in a culture of knowledge. You’ve grown up your whole life believing that you need to know the answers to be valuable as a human being.
But is knowledge important to your success on this planet? More often than not, knowledge is an excuse for us to stop exploring the truth.
Today I’m sharing a way to look at both knowledge and ignorance so you can see what they’re both useful for and the beauty in each.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- How society trains us to feel like we need to know the right answers to be successful (4:59)
- Why knowledge doesn’t always lead to success (6:30)
- How to retrain your brain to see the powerful opportunities in ignorance (2:18)
- Why knowledge is not truth and what it actually means (13:48)
- How belief can be the most dangerous or most beautiful thing on the planet (9:40)
- How believing in something can give your life a purpose (9:06)
- Why your beliefs don’t have to be true to make your life better (8:40)
- The reason people think about their next life and how it improves their current life (11:26)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.