Keanu Reeves is best known for his work in The Matrix, Point Break, and Speed – but he’s an actor whose fame goes beyond just his films.
Sure, Keanu has been a mainstay of the film industry for nearly 40 years, but more than that, he has become a modern-day symbol for freedom.
In this episode, we take a look at what you can learn from Keanu, and how you can achieve a higher level of freedom in your life.
The Show Highlights:
- A movie with mind-blowing symbolism that you didn’t even notice (3:00)
- Unlocking the four levels of freedom (7:45)
- How to handle your emotions and take control of your behaviors (12:50)
- Myths about emotions that could be holding you back (15:20)
- How to drive your bus, instead of being a passenger in somebody else’s (18:15)
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to www.liberateaman.com and book a call where we can look at your situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.